- I met with a new writer friend. A mutual friend fixed us up on a blind coffee date. Her novel is similar to Overlook so we are considering doing some marketing together. Even if we are unsuccessful, it will be nice to have a buddy that is going through the same frustrating marketing process.
- I finished editing my Lara WIP. (Happy dance!) Next week, I will attack the query letter.
- I signed up to do Nanowrimo again this year. I hope to get a decent first draft of the Hawaii mystery done during the month of November.
- Stacia and Kitty (the main characters in Overlook) are talking to me again. I hadn’t planned a sequel but – maybe.
- My eldest daughter is coming home for the weekend! She has been sick lately and needs a few days of hugs and chicken soup. I plan to spend this weekend hanging out with her and only doing minimal writing.