- I met with my WIP critique group and they made happy noises about my “House” project. I needed help figuring out where the story actually begins so the group asked me some good questions to help me focus the first few chapters.
- The drafting/outlining phase of the Hawaii mystery is going well.
- I met with the Early Birds (critique group) yesterday. We have three new members so I am feeling optimistic about the future of the group.
- I am happy to be home for awhile. I don’t plan to take my suitcase out from the closet for the rest of the year.
- The cat seems to have recovered. We have taken her off all her drugs and she seems to be feeling fine. I guess a cat can recover from a stroke.