- I have’t done any writing at all for the past week or so. Life has been too exciting.
- My Goodreads giveaway ended on a high note. Three hundred additional people entered to win a copy of Overlook in the last few days.
- I was able to give my dear writing buddy, Grace Wetzel, one last hug before she moves to Philadelphia to start a new teaching position. Our little critique group will miss her.
- My eldest daughter is home for a few weeks. We have missed her terribly and are cherishing every minute we have with her.
- The family had a great time at the Hein family reunion in Yellowstone National Park this past week. (See pictures below).
- Our cat is doing better. She is walking well and able to climb the stairs again.