- I am only four chapters from the end on the big revision of my Lara WIP.
- I got positive feedback from my critique partners on the chapter I sent them last week.
- One critique buddy and I successfully figured out how she could join us remotely using FaceTime. Another buddy is recovering from knee surgery and should be back on her feet for our next meeting.
- Our cat is doing better. Earlier this week, our 17 year old cat was stumbling around the house. We took her to the vet and learned she may have a benign brain tumor or suffered a stroke. She is not in an pain and doesn’t seem to be getting any worse.
- My daughter had an encouraging college interview despite spilling ketchup all over her white pants twenty minutes before her appointment. I’m glad CVS sells those Tide-to-go pens.