After a tough week of editing, I have finally decided to jump on the Celebrate the small things band wagon. I need to regain some perspective on my writing life by looking at the brighter side. So here goes.
My celebrations for this week:
- I managed to put together a chapter to share with my Early Bird critique partners that isn’t complete crap. They may not like it, but I think it’s pretty good.
- I did edit eight chapters of my Lara WIP.
- In the last four days, 94 people have signed up to win a copy of Overlook on Goodreads. That’s something, I guess.
- My brother and his wife were in a serious car accident and both walked away unscathed.
- My father-in-law did NOT need to have heart surgery.